Monday, July 6, 2009

6 hari lg..huhu

salam~

waduh2.. 6 days more b4 i fly... huhu... sad.. still cant believe im flying next week.. it seems so early.. n i miss my life in KI.. huhu... but i cant be like in KI when im in india. it a whole new world out there..

hmm. lets see my preparation b4 fly... nothing... still dun pack my stuff.. im still at Klang.. going 2 my frens house 4 farewell party.. start Saturday at hami's place.. lunch.. then that night at a restaurant.. 4got da name oredi.. its xiao chien's party.. my college mate. nice. taking picture.. they r so photo addict. haha. dunno if the label its right o not. doesnt matter. then meet my old fren.. hahaha. xknal sgt pn. alex n nikki. both of then quit the deal then go to IMU 4 medic. nice. sgt peramah. after that went karaoke at greenbox until late night. quite expensive. but once a life time. not! hohoh. jarang2 la kot.

sunday plak went to hadi's house. huhu. sorry cause a bit late. they were bacaan yasiin. but we arrive as soon as the yasiin ends.. huhu.. sorry.. xsngaje. huhu. then makan2, chit chat. blk klang.. then shopping at jusco bkit tinggi. not much to shop. im not a shopaholic like the other girls.. hoho. then juz now i went 4 kalpana's. hoho. besh2. we were ask to dance in front of the audience which consist of kalpana's fren n family. sgt segan.. but still we dance. haha.. the dheemthanakka thillana's song and pallanadhu. the pallanadhu i tibai2. haha. then i got positive response from the audience. acheh~ heheh.. its true they praise me.. yela.. klu dh berlatih kt college.. thats y it look nice. credit to yugen n padma 4 teaching me the steps. hhehe.. miss those 2. then tommorow im going to mid valley. act today la. want 2 watch ice age. act not me. somebody else want to watch.. hehe. so i juz ikot. hehe. then the day after that going out oso. but not sure where. at wednesday onwards then im preparing 4 my flight to india. my mother book me oredi wednesday n thursday. huhu.

hmmm. thanks 2 all u guys 4 inviting me (accept xiao chien.. hehe.. she didint invite me but i came with my muke tembok.. but still she give me a memorable photo.. tq), feeding me(really feed me. coz im full from the day i come Klang until now. hoho..). hehe. n spend time wif me.. really appreciate it. im gonna miss u guys. huhu. c u nex time....

tick tock tick tock...
the clock is ticking..
time is running out...

2 comments: